Webster Pharmacy's COVID-19 Resource Center
At Webster Pharmacy, the health and safety of our customers and employees are our top priorities amid concerns about the spread of the corona-virus (COVID-19). Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by this pandemic.
We hope the information listed here and on our blog will help you make the best choices for you and your families' health. We continue to update our website and social media channels with current information as local and national guidelines evolve and any impact they have on our day-to-day operations.
In early March, we have instituted a Biosecurity System in order to keep our staff, patients, and vendors safe as we continue to operate in a "new normal" business environment. Some of the steps we have taken include:
- Asking our employees to check their temperature and washing their hands prior to starting to work.
- Hiring back ups to all of our key positions in the event one of our staff is required to be quarantined.
- Making immune boosting supplements free of charge to all of our employees.
- Ensuring N-95 mask, gloves, and other personal protective equipment is available for our staff members.
- Ensuring a supply of hand sanitizers are available to our staff.
- For the time being we are only offering delivery, mail, or curbside pick up for order fulfillment.
- Patient consultations are being completed via Phone and Zoom.
LINKS TO OTHER CORONAVIRUS RESOURCES
As a small business I take the health of my employees seriously. If you would like to learn more on how to implement a Biosecurity System in your business contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org